NEWTON, Mass., Oct.15, 2013
TripAdvisor®, the world’s largest travel site, today announced its inaugural list of Hot New Hotels. Recognizing 33 hotels in 18 countries worldwide that opened within the last year, these properties have provided guests with memorable experiences and have earned a minimum of four out of five bubble rating on TripAdvisor.
“TripAdvisor has identified the new hotels that have made lasting impressions on our community since opening their doors,” said Barbara Messing, chief marketing officer at TripAdvisor. “Whether traveling internationally or close to home, we encourage travelers to check out, or ‘check-in’ to these new hotels on the scene that are getting high reviews from other travelers.”
Hot New Hotels – U.S.
1. 21c Museum Hotel Bentonville, Bentonville, Arkansas
2. Refinery Hotel, New York City, New York
3. Zero George Street, Charleston, South Carolina
4. Capella Washington D.C., Georgetown, Washington, D.C.
5. El Encanto by Orient-Express, Santa Barbara, California
6. The Alexander, Indianapolis, Indiana
7. Hotel Vermont, Burlington, Vermont
8. The James Royal Palm, Miami Beach, Florida
9. Weekapaug Inn, Westerly, Rhode Island
10. The Jade Hotel, New York City, New York